sábado, 25 de maio de 2013

ROBINSOMNIA




Dear fellow castaway,

I woke up today with an invigorating feel of plenitude in my whole being.

In my dream, we made love in the sand, both seated and facing each other.

I don't remember much of the dream. All I know is that it was very long and beautiful, and I do remember well how we looked into each other eyes, intently, being as near as two people can be. Your fingers intertwined gently in the back of my head. My hands played freely with your hair, caressed your back, drew the line of your spine with soft fingers, very slowly. With our embrace, we made the other feel as if we were one, with no distance to separate us.

Through my dream, I shortened the gulf of time and space that keeps us apart, by placing us as near as two people can be.

I will keep the tenderness and the mildly surprised smile in your eyes to warm my heart during this castaway's winter.



Sándalo Naranja

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário