sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

YOUR NACREOUS LOVE



Your love is a young preciosity, made of nacre. If you wonder where I keep it, as I wondered where do you keep mine, well, the truth is I don't have it yet with me. But I feel it, this is certain... or then how could I speak of it?

As now, you are yourself the keeper of your love for me. Some days, a new fine layer of aragonite and calcite covers its young nucleus, making its nacreus heart grow very very slowly, almost unnoticed.

Your love for me, like mine for you, is a natural pearl, although they both are "cultured" by the action of communication and metaphor between the two of us. Our words, hopefully, triggers the secretion of mother-of-pearl which makes our loves a little rounder and perfect, each minute, each hour.



So you see, all is made of thin layers of affection and attention. Suffering too, I guess, anything truly shared.

Many layers! The thinner they are, the finer the luster the pearl will show. The elements must be deposited with love and care. My love, for instance, has already many tiny layers. You can only see that with X-ray, right? Your memory of feeling will help you to remember which emotion made each specific layer.



Forgetful lovers are the worse. I know you remember.

This is how each pearl earns its beauty, for the light will reflect, refract and difract as it hits these translucent layers, like meanings, creating a love that is unique - and thus precious. The glow and iridiscence of our loves is due to the overlapping of the nacreous layers, which forces the light to break up. When the lovers feel the love in spontaneous spurs, this is in fact produced by rainbows of difracted light on the surface of the love/pearl. Simultaneous (shared) and multiple rainbows are the best.

You say you keep my love in your heart and I love you more for that (you see, another layer). I say you keep yours for me, and this will be so until you offer it to me for keeping. I trust you will take care of it, in the meantime.

In fact I am not sure if we keep and grow the love or we are kept by it. This is an issue very hard to research. I suspect that maybe the answer is polymorphic: we keep it and we are sustained by it, at the same time.

Love owns us just as a dream dreams us sometimes.

Perhaps this is why some researchers talk of precious love as a "flame", which is also an object we keep alive so that it keeps US alive. Maybe this explain this feeling of need, after all. This is why reciprocity is so important. What do you think?

In any case, love is about life and being alive. And rainbows without sharing are pretty dull things.

Don't you think so?





Sándalo Naranja

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário