domingo, 26 de maio de 2013

A DAY ON THE RACES




I am amazed at how much is going on behind the scenes when I am with you. You'd be surprised. And that has been already happenning since the first coffee I shared with you.


Like a net, made of connected points. A little pressure in one point and everything shakes. I cannot separate your words from your eyes. The diminute coordination of words and gestures. The hesitations, the sideways glances, the change of skin coloration, the tone of your voice.

The surfacing conversation and all the stream of things I think and feel simultaneously, like a dance.

Today I wanted to take your face in my hands, very quietly, barely feel your skin, see your face of surprise, your eyes widening, maybe a sudden blush. Sometimes you look like a little girl.

How I would love to make your heart race with mine. Could yours ever win mine?



Sándalo Naranja

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário