sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

DREAMS VERSUS REALITY



...reaching for you, that's all I do, dreaming long-distance, tuning my dial to catch your waves, to find your signal in this wide wickedly silent web...

... no no no, all this is poetry, and a pretty bad one at that, in fact all there is to say is that...

... we exist together, I feel now, and now these words of yours sink in me with new insight, "we exist together", yes, we surely do, we can feel the bond, the link, the tie, the question now is...

... well, the question now is what to do with that precious bond, isn't it, how to live with it, within it, how to nurture it, to make it work for us, without upsetting it, making it a bond of freedom and love, a bond of here and now... and you know, here and now, what I really die for is...

... being charmed again (and forever) by your tantalizing eyes, trembling at your call, marvelling at your blush, dissolving under your fingers, being reborn by your kisses, holding you in my loving arms, or nesting by your chest and listening to your heart's song, with my mouth still open, our hands slow and light, moving with deliberate, dream-like languor...

... and what I imagine does not need to be true, no no no, but just one among thousands of possible worlds, I imagine one afternoon of awe and surprise, with me asking you to pinch my arm to wake me up, or to whisper in my ear  "yes, silly boy, we are really here, existing together, now close your mouth and enjoy", and obediently I would close my unbelieving mouth, and would open it again, this time fully believing those lips that are coming to me like the ripest fruit, explaining to mine the delightful difference between dreams and reality.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário