terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2013

ANGELS: IN ANSWER TO YOUR GAME PROPOSAL

Angels. Some kind of messengers, right? God’s instruments. Also someone who guides another individual, helping with his human affairs. Conveying a warning, helping to avoid a dangerous situation.

Oh, and they come as avengers, as well: fiery destroyers of entire cities and their dwellers, the enemies of demons in the final battle good versus evil. After completing their tasks, they cease to exist. 

Angels are usually boring boring boring. Worst of all, they have no sex and seem to be proud of it, which can only be due to deep ignorance or total idiocy.

I must say, I much prefer demons. Angels tend to be boring, if we except Bruno Ganz, who is simply lovable (and I would hug him and kiss him and even invite him for dinner if I could). 


Besides, demons are easier to write about, since they are not pure. They may be evil, sure, but also naughty and committed pleasure seekers, which is something I can relate to.

I did not choose to be an angel myself, I just felt as one, during some days. Then I lost my oversized white umbrella and the feeling was gone, possibly forever. I keep my wings for purely aesthetical reasons (it’s cool), and because they are a reminder of that place and that time, something that was important for me.



Angels appear in diverse forms (classical, human form plus wings), or in the form of beautiful, vibrant human beings, emanating light. These last type are also said to be fragrant

I thought you appeared to be an angel, many times, and I have not given up completely the possibility that you possess some kind of angelic nature. I say this because I feel a powerful light when you are around.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário