segunda-feira, 24 de junho de 2013

EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT



everything is perfect,
oh-so-perfect:

my unwritten verses
your silence
my dreams

your unspoken words of love
everything as perfect
as the sea line on my window

or the sunlight on your eyes
perfect as your fingers' e-motions, 
your smile (yes, so perfect)

perfect chances and delays
perfect encounters and memories
perfect thrill

blush, perfect sunset on your face, 
perfect movement as you walk
perfect charm that mesmerizes

my surrender, perfect dance
my drinking your minutest gleam
oh perfect stirring of my soul

perfect eternity that fits
in that famous second of laughter
such a perfect coincidence

unlikely crisscrossing of paths
perfect shiny miracle
poetry of your eyes

just can't believe how 
so much perfection could bring 
such a deadly hollow winter

nested on its perfect hands
like an hideous fate or rather
a liar, fucking bastard destiny


Sándalo Naranja

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário