segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013

CYRANO'S STYLE SHIFT

I fear I may have crunched you under my million of wordy things. Just imagine! Such a beautiful gal as you are, almost dying under the weight of so many silly, unnecessary, redundant, epithetical adjectives, empty and utterly sad metaphors, adverbs meticulously and absurdly adding nothing to the action...

I repent, and so announce I will use from now on a much  more  sparse   style    of      writing       that reduces     density       and   captures       the        essential       stop         boring            you              reach               heart               minimal                  words                       kiss                         embrace                          love             

                  always

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário