quinta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2013

YOUR CHARLESTONIAN HANDS

By all means, wine, yes....we must toast soon... What would we wish without wine? There is nothing impossible, or so i have come to think. Just choosing the right wine, and a bit of planning, that will do it. 




I am informin' you, dear, that I am initiating a private passion with your hands. Starting today. Your eyes have such a magnetic field that it was impossible for me to divert myself from them, till now. But today I tried several techniques (yes, I did) and I can say I was at least moderately succesful in focusing on your belle epoque hands for a few seconds, with the foreseable result of falling desperately in love with them.

You are beautiful. These words were very near my tongue today, almost caressing my lips, but something else crossed in their way (maybe another thread of conversation). So I pronounce them now, for you.





Sándalo Naranja

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário