sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

DAWN


You accompany me in my morning walk, today. How nice of you. We walk on the wooden pasarelle, inhaling the fresh morning air, admiring the minute light changes as the sun rises. 

At Sandy's, we hold hands and leave the pasarelle. We set foot on the sand. You take off your sandals and pick them up with an elegant and charming gesture. I admire the way your fine feet hit the sand, leaving a lovely mark at every step. 

I stop there for a while. I gesture, urging you to keep on walking, and I stay a bit behind, just to watch your movement, to be a spectator of your beauties as your slim and lovable body moved nonchalantly across the dunes. 

I think you secretly smile at my voyeurism. As always, your walking cadence hipnotizes me. Finally I run to you, catch you by the rocks in the seashore. The waters are already caressing your feet and you smile serenely. I take your hand and walk with you through some bigger rocks, climbing to the top of one of them. 

There, facing the ocean and with the sun raising majestically on the opposite side of the sky, I cup your face with my hands and kiss your lips. You hug me softly and sweetly. We rub slowly and playfully our faces against each other. Cheeks, noses, eye lids, lips, temples, all dancing the simplest dance to the music of the waves. My soul fills with your love. Your warmth I will keep in my heart forever.

Sándalo Naranja


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário