terça-feira, 15 de outubro de 2013

THE PIER BECAME YOU





Today, I let the time pass by
(not that it asked my permission,
not that the bastard needed my agreement)

But I let it pass all the same

Yet do not think I was idle
for one thing is to let the time pass by
and another one is to let it go

I was busy, in fact:
I walked on the sands, 
tasted the salt,
and saw the waters foaming, a bit angry

In the pier I offered to took a pic 
of two corean friends
who giggled like crazy

(one of them had a terribly green skirt
and looked terribly nice)

And as I did these things
I never ever forget to let the time pass by
No, no, not even for one second

The sun was high 
and I went into a trance
I filled my eyes with all the blues

(training to gain some expertise,
an informal Master in Shades)

and although this poem may lack
a proper unifying topic,
the day would not be complete
without saying that all this time
the pier became you





Sándalo Naranja

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário